News We showcase a new generation of elevators at Agritechnica in Hannover
Now we have done it again, we have done something we were already good at much better and now we can finally showcase it!
We have developed a new generation of elevators
During the process of developing our new generation of elevators, we went to great lengths. We listened to our customers and the growing demands from the market. We did simulations, complex calculations and in-depth analyzes of design solutions for different details.
The new elevators have completely new improved construction into the smallest details and also completely new features. Here is a selection of what we did:
- New optimized design of elevator hood and outlet.
- Liftable drive package.
- Dividable elevator hood and inspection hatches in the elevator head.
- Larger legs with stronger joint flanges.
- VLE belt.
- Cleaning hatches on all sides of the elevator boot.
- Optimized power requirements.
The elaborate design makes the new generation of elevators both more reliable and easier and faster to maintain and service. As always, every part is made of the best quality and proven to work for a long time.
Soon there is an opportunity for you get to know more about our new generation of elevators!
Welcome to visit us at our stand 06: F24 at Agritechnica in Hanover on November 10-16, and we will tell you more in detail.
We will also showcase a couple of other news
- Transverse outlet slide, new generation, more reliable in operation.
- Height adjustable supports for conveyors, for easy and flexible installation, also simplify maintenance and service.